What type of table boards do you have?
– Walnut wood Table Board
– Epoxy Resin + Walnut wood Table Board
Can the wooden tables be used outside?
The wooden tables are only for interior use.
How are the metal legs colored?
– The metal legs are electrostatically coated in black colour with a satin finish are only for interior use.
Can the metal legs scratch the floor?
– We use covers with non-slip silicone caps for protection against scratching different kinds of floors.
How to avoid damaging the wooden surface?
– Clean any kind of spilt liquids with a cloth immediately!
– Do not expose the product to direct sunlight or heat sources (heat/boiling cups, pots or heaters).
– Do not place the product in a room with a high percentage of humidity.
– Do not write on paper with pen/pencil/permanent marker if the paper is placed directly on the wooden board.
How to clean the wooden surface?
– Use a slightly wet microfiber or cotton cloth for cleaning.
– NEVER use nail polish remover or anything containing acetone on your wooden table.
– NEVER use any product containing bleach or bleach alternative on your wooden table as it may cause discolouration.
How to avoid scratching the wooden surfaces?
– ALWAYS use a placemat between cups (or pots) and the wooden board.
– It is recommended for the placemat to be of soft materials, such as textile cloth, cork and other materials with soft surfaces.
– Do not place sharp and scratchy objects on the product or drag them on the surface of the product.
What shapes of coffee tables do you have?
– Circle shape
– Square shape
– Rectangular shape
– Rectangular shape with Uneven Sides
How are the wooden boards protected?
The finish of the wooden boards is protected with waxes and oils made of natural plants.